We welcome your comments! Good comments promote meaningful and thought provoking conversation.
- Please keep in mind that your comment must promote the value of, integrity in or love of sport.
- To make a comment, you need to “Join the Community.”
- Comments should add to the discussion in thoughtful, informative and courteous ways.
- Contribute your personal perspective and ideas in a pleasurable and engaging way.
- Any inappropriate comments will not be tolerated.
Thank you so much for your comment! Please comment again. We value your opinions and appreciate your contribution to the wired4Sport community.
- Please keep in mind that your story must promote the value of, integrity in or love of sport.
- Tell a first hand account of your memorable moment in sport. Keep with one theme so that at the end of your story the reader will be hopeful and positive about sport.
- Creatively describe your situation, issue or dilemma. Share the dialogue and emotions felt at the time. End your story with the lesson learned or positive impact that was made.
- An inspiring story evokes a smile, laughter or tears that invite the reader to become a part of your story.
To donate to wired4Sport, please make out your check to Gordon College and on the memo line write wired4Sport.
100% of your donation will go directly to wired4Sport. You will receive a tax-free receipt from Gordon College. Thank you for your generous donation.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to wired4Sport!! Your contribution is the power source for wired4Sport!
You can contribute in a variety of ways:
- Share your experiences through your stories
- Comment on a story to continue the conversation
- Share your visual perspective by sending in your photographs
- Send a donation to keep us up and running
Positive connections are made when we can relate to, learn from and reflect on your story, comment and/or image. Each contribution should inspire us to be better athletes, coaches, parents, trainers and sportspeople.
Thank you for sharing your inspiring moments and insights in sport!